Mission and Objectives
Eastwood Community Centre promotes and supports community-orientated programs, projects directed towards strengthening, establishing and developing social networks, and support systems that encourage self-reliance for individuals in the community.
Eastwood Community Centre will aim to:
- offer a diverse range of social, recreational and educational programs;
- be a hub through the provision of community information, a venue for meeting on a casual, social, recreational and educational basis;
- seek to identify disadvantaged groups to facilitate access and participation in programs to suit individuals needs;
- foster links and interaction between members of the community;
- develop programs which encourage self-reliance and self-help among community members; and
- encourage a high level of volunteer involvement and participation.